Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome Home

Well it's finally done. All of the blood (re-upholstering), sweat (moving) and tears (of happiness) proved worth it now that Jeff and I are all settled into our new place. Take a little peek inside of what all of the hard work, love, and passion that went into our new home created!































































































































































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how everything is on the side of the fridge. I might need to try to do that. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! It's my new little in-home inspiration board. I just need some stronger magnets I think :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, your place is so adorable!! I love it...I wish I was in some of those pictures with a cocktail in hand:). I am also so glad that I figured out you have a blog...I am addicted to reading blogs!! Here is the link to mine:

    http://marisafaatoafe.blogspot.com

    Love you Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisa! Hello darling, how are you!? I miss you so. I'll have to follow your blog as well, I'm so happy we can be blog buddies. When you're in LA you'll need to stop by for one of those cocktails :)

    xoxo,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni, this is AMAZING! It's perfectly "you"! So happy for you!
    a.s.

    ReplyDelete